I've tried to write an opening sentence to this review four times. I don't think I can say anymore than what many have already said. Here's a few of my favourites:
"The Shire makes Lara Bingles show look like Q & A."
"Australia's poor attempt at Jersey Shore/Geordie Shore."
But in all seriousness, I especially feel for Sutherland Shire Mayor Carol Provan. She tried desperately to stop the show airing. I've never been to Cronulla, probably never will, I certainly feel no loyalty, pride or responsibility for the area and I couldn't watch past the first ten minutes so I can only imagine how she's feeling today.
I must say though, I am inspired by how many people are saying this show is rubbish. Finally, are we starting to realise that tanned, plastic, shallow people are not worthy of air time?
I never thought I'd say this but, at least the Kardashians are (mildly) entertaining.
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment