Thursday, 19 July 2012

Hey Mofo, do you love vino?

Has anyone else noticed there are a lot of omo's popping up lately?

Fomo - fear of missing out

Yolo – a word used by R&B artist Drake to mean “you only live once.” (PR Daily)

Are we really that lazy we can't say the whole sentence anymore?

That isn't the point of my blog post today though. It's this:

The mofo bomb is back!

That's the headline that greeted me this morning in a daily email update I get from a discount voucher website.

https://vinomofo.com/catchmofobomb?utm_source=scpn&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Newsletter19/07/2012&utm_campaign=mofo_bomb

Now I'm sure it means something awfully hip and cool that I am too old to understand. But I clearly remember mofo being short for well....something that I can't repeat here.

Does anyone else feel confused and weird over this company's name?

Red wine and mofo are two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment